Just Enough Leadership
Communicate with Clarity and Power
Encourage Others and Inspire Excellence
Be a Dynamic and Inspirational Leader
What Makes Someone a Great Leader?
GREAT LEADERS ARE SKILLED at understanding and solving problems. They know how to support their teams offer rewards and motivate.
They provide training, know how to delegate, inspire others through sharing their vision and communicate in ways that allow them to develop trust.
If you're someone moving from managing to leading or if you're currently a leader, how many of these traits can you honestly say you currently possess?
If you don't have as many as you'd like to have you're not alone and it's not your fault.
Just Enough Leadership
During my career as a business consultant and business coach I'm often hired by organizations to come and work with leaders teams to get things done. I get paid not for "busy work" but for producing actual results.
To do that I have to lead and lead effectively with very limited time, limited resources and get things done.
This means I have to become a dynamic, effective and inspirational leader in unfamiliar environments. Imagine for a moment that you're in an environment where:
- No one knows you (...or even cares about you to be brutally honest!).
- You have no official authority.
- You're joining a team in an external capacity (as a consultant or coach).
- You don't have any "job title" that allows people to "figure you out.".
- You can't necessarily tell anyone to do anything.
- People could, for no reason whatsoever, refuse to do what they need to do so that you're both successful.
- You're this Black male consultant who has a strange "accent."
- You may not have any previous track record of success in that company, business or industry.
...and these are just some of the almost always guaranteed challenges encounter as I provide services to clients in any type of leadership, consulting or business coaching role.
Why is this important for you to know and why should you even care about my background?
It's because Just Enough Leadership is a practical leadership training program based on elements of my own key learning in real-world often high-stakes and high-visibility situations.
What you're about to learn are some of the key steps I often use and you can use too to quickly establish yourself as a dynamic and inspiration leader. People will describe you as competent and that you build teams that get things done at any organizational level.
As a leader isn't that someone you would be like to be known as?
About Just Enough Leadership
This program integrates effective leadership information into a unique guide for leading yourself and leading others.
Just Enough Leadership training includes topics such as:
- The 5 top qualities of a true leader.
- How to determine if you’re a follower or a leader.
- 10 Attributes all good leaders have in common.
- How to turn adversity into success.
- How to be an inspirational leader.
- How to develop a win-win mentality.
- …and much more.
With "Just Enough" You Start to See Results Now
Get the practical knowledge and learn what you need to know about leadership and understand the core skills and personal attributes needed to be an effective, responsible, and empowering leader.
Just Enough Leadership not only shows you how to gain trust and commitment from those on your teams but also provides practical techniques to use in various real-world situations.
"...indispensable leadership training program" for developing the courage to lead, learning how to communicate persuasively, encourage and influence to get things done."
Who is Just Enough Leadership Training For?
This self-paced leadership development is best suited for the following type of person:
- You feel you don't currently have the skills to allow you to be lead effectively.
- You are a new leader.
- You are moving from managing others to leading them.
- You are unsure about the differences between managing vs. leading.
- You have a team and you don't feel they are getting things done for some reason.
- You don't feel you have the necessary courage to lead others.
- You've been told by someone whose opinion matters that your leadership is weak.
- You risk losing your job if your leadership and organizations skills don't improve.
I Know What it's Like...
If you can identify with any of these statements or answer "Yes" to any of them you'll benefit from this leadership training program.
By the way, I've worked with people in every single one of the scenarios I just mentioned. As part of what I do I continue to help people in these and other stressful leadership situations on a regular basis.
I know what it's like to work with people who have been told they're under-performing and therefore you face the risk of losing you job if things don't improve.
It's heart-wrenching to be in a business and see a stressed out grown-up shedding tears uncontrollably at a desk in an office because you feel you're on the verge of being fired because you've been told your leadership skills are not up to scratch and your team is not getting things done.
Those situations and others like them are the reason I do what I do.This leadership training program has been described by many as an "indispensable leadership training program" because it reveals proven and practical techniques for how to develop the courage to lead, how to communicate with clarity and power, encourage others and become dynamic and inspire excellence as a leader.
Enroll now and let's get started.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi there and welcome!
I created Courses That Change Lives and other resources that change lives to help people change the way they look at themselves and things around them so they can start to truly be, do and have the things they desire in life. The team and I are here to serve you and help you do that by encouraging you to deliberately challenge the status quo in your life.
If you're ready to do that, we're here to help you!
CHARITY: Giving Back
Courses That Change Lives supports charity: water
a non-profit organization in bringing clean and safe drinking water
to people in developing nations.